Afiko Delivery is steadily expanding and we are looking for dynamic individuals to fill the vacancies of: 1) Operations & Service Manager/ Assistant Manager and 2) Part-time or Full-time Delivery Drivers.
1) As an Operations & Service Assistant Manager, your main responsibility is to manage an operations team & deliver personalised service to Afiko’s clients.
* Manage and coordinate a team of drivers
* Provide direct customer service for our distinguished clients & partners
* Forge partnerships with new partners & clients
* Assist in administration of client records
* Diploma/A-Level holders
* At least 2 years relevant experience
* Proficient in MS Office, internet-savvy
* Bi-lingual communication skills (Written & Spoken)
* Strong multi-tasking ability with a can-do attitude
* Class 3 drivers’ license
* 5 day work week (11am-9pm), Mon-Fri
* Basic salary (Upon confirmation, an additional commission factor will be considered on top of the basic salary package)
* PRs are welcome to apply.
* Location : Aljunied MRT area
* Start ASAP
Please write in with a detailed resume stating post applied for and attach photocopies of your educational certificates and testimonials, current & expected salaries, a recent passport-sized photograph and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 83239823 for more information.
2) [ONGOING OPENING] Join us as a food delivery driver for an exciting journey where you get to meet different people and experience real job satisfaction as we reward generously those with outstanding performance!
* Delivery of food and drinks from restaurants to multiple locations
* Sometimes required to do buffet catering setup
* Class 3 drivers’ license (confident of driving manual and auto vans)
* Familiar with roads, especially in CBD and city area
* Flexible working hours for part-timers; 5-7 days work week for full-timers
* Slots available: Mon-Sun 1000-1400 hrs and/or 1700-2100 hrs
* Reporting location : Redhill MRT area
* Start ASAP
Interested parties, please call 83239823 to find out more.